hits counter

This painting of Magnolia blooms have been on the wall for many years.  I just did not like it enough to proclaim it finished.

There is a gut feeling that some day I may have my Eureka! moment and know how to finish it off.  Well, that day came a few days ago.



Now onto the next project!


Early days yet, but I am hoping that the bird will look more lively when I am done with this.  It has white slashlike designs on the body which I used masking fluid to simulate and I will only know how it will turn out when I am done painting its body.  The rubbery fluid rubs away and the white unpainted surface is exposed.

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This